Maximizing Your Compensation After A Car Accident
Car accidents are an unfortunate fact of life. They can occur regardless of driving skill or vigilance on the road. They are uncontrollable. However, you can control your reaction. You do not have to recover on your own, struggling to get back on your feet. If the accident was not your fault, you may be able to receive compensation from the other party or their insurance company. Sullivan Law has the experience, determination and focus on results necessary to help you.
Were you or a loved one injured in a car accident? Call 816-945-8853 or 800-487-8066 to schedule a free consultation with our caring personal injury lawyers. We will thoroughly evaluate your case to identify whether you have a legal claim to compensation.
Get The Full Amount Of Compensation You Deserve
We have helped many motor vehicle accident victims secure compensation. One common misconception is that you can only recover damages for the cost of your vehicle’s damage. This is not true. We advocate for clients to receive compensation for:
- Medical bills. After a serious accident, hospital bills can stack up. We can help you manage your bills while you wait for a case resolution.
- Lost wages during recovery. If you cannot work during your recovery, you may be able to claim these wages as part of your compensation package.
- Lost future wages. If your injury has permanent health repercussions, it may prevent you from returning to your job. You may need to find another vocation or have your current role modified. Either way, any change in potential income should be taken into account when negotiating damages.
- Property damage. You may need to replace your car if it is wrecked in the accident. Insurance companies are responsible for providing this compensation, but they can be difficult to negotiate with. Our experienced legal team has the tenacity to ensure that you are properly taken care of.
- Pain and suffering. An injury can impact your physical health and cause emotional pain and suffering. If your injuries negatively impact your quality of life, you may be entitled to pain and suffering compensation.
We want all Missouri residents to know how to protect their health and potential claims in the event of an accident. Read what our attorneys recommend doing after a motor vehicle accident to protect your best interests.
What Is Comparative Negligence?
Missouri determines a car crash victim’s damages based on a system of comparative negligence. At trial, the jury determines the degree to which each party is responsible for the accident and distributes compensation accordingly. In other words, you may still be entitled to compensation even if the crash was partly your own fault.
Speak With An Experienced Trial Attorney Today
Your life has been disrupted enough by your accident. Allow our firm to serve as your trusted advocates as you seek the financial help you need and deserve.
At Sullivan Law, we are known as skilled negotiators and seasoned trial lawyers. We are ready to work for you. Call our Kansas City office to arrange a free initial case consultation at 816-945-8853 or 800-487-8066. You may also contact our Missouri firm online.